I am a psychotherapist and psychoanalyst in practice in lower Manhattan. I treat adults, adolescents, and couples. With over 20 years experience, I have helped people suffering from depression, anxiety, problems in relationships, cycles of self-defeating behavior, and trauma. My approach is guided by contemporary psychoanalysis, EMDR, and attachment focused couples counseling methods. I individualize each treatment based on your unique concerns and goals.
New York, NY 10003
Are you struggling with...?
- Having the relationships you want
- Putting a bad experience behind you
- Managing depression or anxiety
- Changing self-defeating patterns
- Making decisions
- Keeping focused on career goals
- Collaborating with business partners
- Being the parent you want to be
- Finding meaning in your life
Psychotherapy can help.
Types of Therapy
Many factors might determine what type of therapy is right for you. After an initial consultation, I will recommend which approach I think will best address your concerns and the goals you want to achieve.
Learn more about the types of therapies I offer.